Oh no! Boring stuff! But in the interest of maintaining a happy relationship together, these are the terms under which we operate. Thankfully this isn’t a long list, but please make sure you read the following:
- Time Frame – We aim to have your website finished as soon as possible. After initial contact we will confirm the details of the build and agree a time frame together. Most sites can be finished within two weeks depending on the amount of work required.
- Build Changes – We can accommodate up to two changes to your original specification if you change your mind about any of the requests you specified. Please also see point 3 below.
- Payment – We ask for a down-payment of half the agreed fee up front, with the remainder payable upon completion. If you subsequently request any changes to the build (see point 2 above) that causes a delay in completing the build, the remainder of the fee will be payable either upon completion or two calendar months after we invoice you for the initial down-payment, whichever occurs first.
- Hosting – We don’t host websites or register domain names. The reason for this is we firmly believe it’s not in your interests to relinquish any control over your business to a website developer. Our personal favourite hosts are NetHosted, whose help and support is simply amazing!
- Refunds – Your payment to us reflects the time we’ve invested in building your website. If you suddenly decide you won’t be needing it anymore, please don’t ask us for a refund!
The Creative Cats reserve the right to amend their terms and conditions at any time.
Phew! So now that’s all out of the way, let’s get back to bringing your vision to life!